Christmas celebration reminds all Christian about the journey of Christendom, how the son of god “Jesus Christ” was born by a Jewish woman of Nazareth, the wife of Joseph, the new testament bible book of Matthew and Luke describe marry as a virgin before Jesus Christ was conceived and delivered.
Christmas is celebrated on 25th day of December every year. It is a day to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, who, according to the Christian religion, is the son of god the savior of mankind and the world.
The name of the celebration is a joining of (“Christ” and “mass”) which means the holy mass (supper, celebration or festival) of Christ our lord.
Christmas Is A Time Of:
Below are Xmas messages you can send to Families and Loved once on Christmas time
1. After seen all that has happened in the year 2020, one will have no other choice then to be grateful to god for keeping us alive, because being alive to witness the Christmas of the year 2020 is a miracle. Congratulations for making it this far and merry Christmas. My beloved one.
2. It’s Another Time and Season to Adore Our Master, savior and Lord, Jesus Christ, For his Love, Mercy and Grace upon Our Life, With the Joy in My Heart, On This Day in This Time I Wish You a Merry Christmas.
3. My Beloved I’m Wishing You A Season That’s Merry And Bright With The Light Of God’s Love On You Merry Xmas.
4. This Year Christmas Gives Us An Opportunity To Pause And Reflect On The Things That Has Happen This Your Which We All Over Came, Merry Christmas.
5. May this season be full with God’s light and laughter for you and your family.
6. Merry Christmas beloved, and May all your Christmases be white and shining.
7. To you my dear, at this Christmas time: My wish for you is happiness, warmth, love and more Grace.
8. I Wish you peace, joy, and unconditional love at this Christmas and always. Merry Christmas.
9. It’s People Like You That Make Christmas So Special and Meaningful. Thank You for Your Care and Love towards Me.
10. Thinking Of You This Season And Wishing You A Joyful Christmas Celebration.